Shocking! Policeman Catches His Wife Having S*x With Another Police Officer in their Home

 
File photo use only for illustrative purpose
 
The man identified as Justice Chenjerai allegedly came home unexpectedly to meethis wife in bed having sex with his colleague in his house.
 
However, according to the man, instead of showing remorse, his wife assaulted him.
 
The policeman narrated his ordeal at the Civil Court where he was seeking a restraining order against his wife Leslie Mandindo.
 
He claimed Mandindo beat him each time he tried to reprimand her for not conducting herself in a good manner .
 
"I am customarily married to Leslie Mandindo. She has been unfaithful to me and I caught her having sex with my workmate in our house. She is violent and has been beating me on several occasions each time I tried to reprimand her, the latest being on 20 April.

"She once humiliated me in front of my boss and workmates when she assaulted me with open hands and fists all over the body. By doing all this she is emotionally abusing me and I want the court to protect me by granting a protection order," pleaded a teary Chenjerai.
 
He further claimed that his wife after the incident also got in the habit of locking him outside the house.
 
Mandindo, in response, disputed her husband’s claims saying he was fabricating abuse charges against her.
 
"What he told this court is not true at all. He never caught me with a boyfriend I am also not verbally and physically abusing him as he is claiming. In fact he is the one who is abusing me by constantly saying he no longer wants to stay with me as his wife," she said.
 
Presiding magistrate Matova, in his ruling, however, ordered Mandindo not to verbally, physically and emotionally abuse her husband or threaten him in any way.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post