Tiwa Savage "You will never find peace with your career" Tee Billz blasts singer

Tiwas Savage and Tee Billz

In a fresh rant Tee Billz wrote "I hope the fucking in Tiwa savage brand brings you peace. I used my money, soul and everything I hAd for you and everyone knows how I hustled hard with passion for you to get to where you at today" on his Instagram page. 

Tee Billz blasts wife Tiwa Savage play
Tee Billz blasts wife Tiwa Savage 
(Instagram )
He ended his rant with a curse. "You will never find peace with your career" he wrote. This morning (Thursday, April 28, 2016) Tee Billz has made several accusations against his wife and his mother-in-law who he says is a witch.
Tiwa Savage and TeeBillzplay
Savage and producer husband, Teebillz

"I'm sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won't let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she's done to me."
Tee Billz, Tiwa Savage with her son Jamilplay
Tee Billz, Tiwa Savage with her son Jamil
At the end of his rant Tee Billz left a chilling statement on his Instagram.  "I'm sorry i must have disappointed you guys. I just dint have the strength to fight this battle any more. May God Forgive me and accept my soul in peace."
After reading this statement, Banky W who was Tee Billz's best man at his wedding pleaded for him not to take his life.  "TJ Pleeeeease please call me back right now bro please."
Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz at 2face Idibia's book launchplay
Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz at 2face Idibia's book launch

Tiwa Savage has not responded to Tee Billz's rants on Instagram. Yesterday, Tiwa Savage released a brand new video'If I Start To Talk' featuring Dr. Sid.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post