Hilarious: Cartoon of Buhari's Response to the Agatu People of Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Invasion (Photo)

  
This is a trending joke that mocks the attention currently being paid to the Agatu people by Buhari who is currently dealing with several issues in Nigeria ranging from fuel scarcity, Boko Haram, corruption, national budget, power problems etc.
 
Read the hilarious conversation and share with friends:
 
Agatu people: "Baba, Fulani herdsmen are destroying our crops, rapping our sisters and. Mothers, killing our people. Please help"

Buhari: "Kai why I Dey call me? Everything I go call me, na me I Dey kill you? Danbanza kowai. Fayose I Dey give me wahala"

"I dey go, me I done finish. I Dey disturb me with falani? I no no say na Boko Haram I be fulani kwo? Allah igo punish me.

Agatu people:
 .... AMEN baba..

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post