Pastor Odukoya’s Wife celebrates him: "Being With You Makes Me Realize My Purpose"

As Pastor Taiwo Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church celebrates his 60th birthday today, goodwill and love messages continue to pour him for the servant of God. His beautiful wife, Pastor Nomthi Odukoya, who is from South Africa, penned a loving message to him on his special day:


“Happy birthday my Mr T. My being with you makes me realize my purpose in life everyday.I can say without any fear of controversy that you are the best husband in the world.I love you husband of life,father of my children,my Pastor,my everything after Jesus. Eku Ojo Ibi eni o .Ololufe mi Olorun a da yin si fun mi ni Oruko Jesu.”

Members of his team and pastors of his church also visited him at home. See the photos…



SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post