I Don't Live in Banky W's House and We Never Dated - Singer, Niyola Talks on Romance Rumours

Niyola and Banky W
 
Fast rising sensational singer, Eniola Akinbo, popularly known by her stage name, Niyola, had a chat with Genevieve Magazine, and opened up on the sizzling romance rumours with her boss and label mate, Olubankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W.
 
Below are excerpts from the chat;
 
What are current challenges you are facing as a woman in general?
Being expected to see myself as incomplete because I am not married or remotely bothered that I am not and being pressured to feel so.
 
Are you dating currently?
I am very single
 
Do you feel any pressure to settle down?
Hardly
 
Rumour has it that you are living in Banky’s house. Are you guys dating? Did you ever date?
I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated
 
Which celebrity wardrobe would you like to raid?
The Serbian singer Karle Usustar
 
You’ve been in the industry for a while but many would still describe you as underrated. How do you feel about this?
As I always say , success is relative . I know my fans love and appreciate my art . My music is not for everybody and so it’s ok if a select number appreciate it
 
Date night or night in?
It depends on who really , how I feel .. Level of comfort and all
 
Biggest moment of your career so far?
I think I have experienced it but I may not be at liberty to speak about it just yet, but when I do you will recognize it because it is a milestone !
 
Who is your celeb crush?
Justin Timberlake

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post