Hilarious: Funny Assumptions Trail Buhari's Last Message to Aide Before Leaving Nigeria for UK (Photo)



President Muhammadu Buhari and Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari
 
Above is a picture of President Muhammadu Buhari giving a 'special instruction' to his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari as he jetted out of the country by one of his presidential jets.
 
A group of social media users on Nigeria's most popular online forum have congregated to funnily guess what Buhari was telling Kyari in this particular instance.
 
Read the funny assumptions below:
 
"Take care of my cows". That is what he (Buhari) is telling him. I heard him clearly.. a social media user said.
 
"Make sure Nnamdi kanu is starved to death so other Ipo-Baboons can know I'm a no Nonsense general" another user said.
 
And the comments continue:
 
"That my cow "fatima" must not die. It is israeli breed and if she dies kwo it means u will join Nnamdi Kanu in prison"
 
"Mallam, watch over my wife, I do not trust women in general, kaji?"

"Be a good boy...don't try to usurp the authority of the VP"
 
"I am going for an ear transplant so that i can hear the voices of the masses better. Pls keep it secret"
 
"You can come and join me for treatment if the country is bothering you"
 
"If I don't come back alive, please make sure El Rufai takes over not Osibande. I know he will be praying I should not come back"
 
*In Hausa accent* "If I don't refun prom Landan, make shua Nnamdi Kanu stays in Kuje frison porever"
 
*In Hausa accent* "Make sure you warm that rice and beans, I vill eat it vhen I come back from London. If e sawar, walahi I will frosecute you for kwarupshun!"
 
*In Hausa accent* "If I don't refun prom Landan, make shua Nnamdi Kanu stays in Kuje frison porever"
 
"Make sure say Osibanjo does not sit on my Chair"
 
"If I die in UK....I will kill you too ...Kashinko? Make sure Osinbanjo is never allowed to meet Jagaban because such meeting can end my life in the UK and get the shortman devil in power"

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post