Please Help! I Want to Stop Having S*x With My Husband's Friend But I Can't - Woman Cries Out

 
File photo used only for illustrative purpose
 
The woman shared her tale showing just how she feels trapped and terrible with her love life.
 
Below is what she wrote:
 
*********************************
 
My husband and have been married now for seven years. He is an amazing father and husband, and always gives his 110 percent in all he does.
 
The problem however, is that I still seem to feel unhappy and unfulfilled. 
 
About two years ago, I began an affair, and it happened to be with my husband's friend. I felt so good with this new man and whenever we had s*x, I usually felt like there was a void in my heart that was being filled.
 
My husband however found out about the whole affair 10 months in and had a big fight with his friend.
 
Eventually I asked for a divorce, but he wasn't having it. He said he didn't want to give up so easily. He said he'd forgiven me.
 
Now we're working on our marriage and things are going well aside from the fact that I have continued the affair. I can't stop.
 
I've tried on several occasions to stop but always end up giving in. I don't know how to handle this. We also have four children. 
 
I'm so confused. I do love and appreciate my husband, but still have that emptiness that he can't seem to fill. 
 

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post