My Horny Boss at Work Demands S*x From Me After Grabbing My Breast - Female Worker Laments

 
An angry employee has dragged her boss to the police for sexually assaulting her. The woman who works with Setsoto Municipality in Ficksburg, South Africa is angry with her employer for failing to protect her against her alleged s*x pest boss.
 
According to DailySun ZA, the 36-year-old woman claimed her boss touched her breasts in April last year. When she shunned him for doing that, he allegedly told her to stop acting like a child.
 
But, her worry is that since she refused the offer, he has made work at the office a living hell. She is angry that since she reported the incident, the municipality has refused to do something about it. Now, she has gone to the police.
 
The woman, who has been working at the municipality for 10 years, said: “I thought that starting a grievance procedure and lodging a complaint with management would have helped me, but until today nothing has happened.

“Last Monday I decided enough was enough and I reported the incident to the local police station.

“It looks as if my seniors are taking my manager’s side. The municipality has failed to give me straight answers on what are they going to do with my case. Instead, my boss has now threatened to harm my two kids. 

“That’s when I felt the cops might help to end my misery.” 
 
Speaking on the matter, Captain Phumelelo Dhlamini confirmed that a case of sexual harassment was opened against a municipal official. Investigation into the matter is ongoing.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post