Dad From Hell: How Man Begs His Own Daughters for S*x


 
File photo used only for illustrative purpose
 
The man was exposed by his wife at the civil court when she claimed he was in the habit of allegedly soliciting for s*x from their two daughters.
 
The woman, Virginia Mpala claimed her husband Albert Zingwiri has been making sexual advances towards their daughters who are now living in fear after he threatened them with unspecified action as punishment for turning down his advances.
 
South Africa Latest News reports that Mpala who seemed to have a natural instinct to protect her daughters from being sexually sampled by their father bared her soul at the Civil Court where she sought a protection order against her husband.
 
"I am customarily married to Albert Zingwiri and we have two children together. He is violent and has been abusing me for many years. He has been making sexual advances towards our two daughters.

"On 20 March he bit me on my breast, reason being that I had reprimanded him for harassing our 25-year-old daughter.

"Our daughters now live in fear after he threatened them after he failed to force himself on the other one who is 17 years old.

"I am no longer living in peace and I want this court to protect me by granting an interim protection order which bars him from coming to where I stay now with our daughters," she said.
 
Zingwiri did not come to court leading presiding magistrate Sheunesu Matova to grant the order in his absence.
 
In his ruling the magistrate ordered Zingwiri not to abuse his wife or threaten her in any way and not to go to her home and workplace.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post