Help, I Am Scared! My Husband Wants to Kill me with S*x - Wife Cries Out

 
Dear readers, 
 
I am dying here. From the day I got married to my husband, he makes love to me every day. I am not exaggerating, I swear, if am on my period, he begs for a blow job. He will do it with my mouth until he is satisfied.
 
Initially, I was enjoying it and feeling it’s love and thinking he is addicted to me, but it has been one year now and I am tired. Even if we are having a misunderstanding, he will still come and make love, after that, he continues, that means love-making means nothing to him than just satisfaction.
 
The problem is that it sounds stupid to complain because people will say it’s your duty as a wife , but my body is getting weak as they say too much of every thing is bad. I once called him and asked him why he must have s*x everyday and he said because he can’t do without it, that I should be lucky that he loves me enough not to cheat on me.
 
After that day I became too scared to complain so that he will not say I was the one who drove him out to cheat.
 
What do I do please ? I can’t even add weight cause of constant s*x. I am shrinking by the day, I feel nothing in my body any more.
 
Sometimes, a woman just needs to cuddle and not having some object penetrate her. I am Afraid and getting tired of my marriage. It’s all about s*x , s*x, s*x  and no communication.
 
I am so tired. How can I cope with this? The worst is that there is no foreplay, it is just s*x, penetration and ejaculation. Someone please help me!

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post